We are Rapidly Approaching an Era When Unmanned-Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) – Will Proliferate – e.g.; Drones Will Soon be Used for Deliveries.
Use of UAVs, Drones, Quadracopters is growing rapidly and Urban Aerial Traffic Needs to be Monitored and Controlled.
Our Micro-Radar Grid systems:
- Monitor the Aerial Environment for detection and tracking of UAVs
- Query On-Board Transponders to identify of the UAVs
- Make possible Grid Operation by creating networks of Micro-Radars in urban areas
- Facilitate Handover of UAVs between Radars in the grid for continuous tracking
- Enable FAA and otherlaw enforcement to access the cloud grid for:
- Friend-or-Foe Identification
- Capacitate RF Jamming: to block all GPS, cellular and video transmission (optional 3rd. party)
The FAA is considering requiring UAVs to be equipped with at least two of the following:
- Localization Module (GPS, INS etc.)
- Satellite Communication module
- Cellular Communication module
Our Systems’ Advantages
- Cost: Breakthrough technology allows Micro-Radar grids to be set up low cost
- Blind Zone Coverage: Assures detection and tracking in high density environments
- Low Radiated Power: Complies with urban safety regulations
- Low Maintenance Costs: Our radars have no moving parts, only solid state technology
- Grid Coverage: Each UAV is covered by several Micro-Radars to enhance performance (Smooth hand over).
- Immediate Response: In times of emergency, notification and instructions may be provided to one or several UAVs simultaneously in order to deviate UAV traffic.